Monday, August 24, 2009

Arlo's Proposal Post, Punctuality a Plus!

It may have taken him a while, but he finished his post today! Check it out here at http://arlosbloggitybloggyblog-blog.blogspot.com/ I have to say, it's awesome! It goes into a fair amount more detail than mine, but it really is his story to tell, so this makes sense. I highly recommend checking it out for some he said/she said comparison, and a view into the incredible effort and thought Arlo put into creating a wonderful proposal (ooohh, and the pictures!). Not only that, but stick around for Arlo's reviews of movies, music, and all things pop culture. Take care, y'all and talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen:

Thanks for the post, the link and for introducing us all to Arlo. He's not only cooler and more likeable than you, but is far more articulate, if not punctual!

Good to talk with you today!

Bill

jenr78 said...

Woah....you are good. How are you doing that with a baby in the house?!?!? Please tell me that you are not sitting and staring at the computer with your post-partum wife taking care of Ellie and keeping the house up?!?!
Yeah, Arlo's way better than me. I definitely engaged up.

Unknown said...

If anyone engaged up, it's me... my last three wives were super-losers compared to Jen.